Now a day’s chating and messaging is becoming the very common thing to all in such a manner that most of the people are familiar with these all and most of the people love to go with a more featured and easy usable app. iMessage is the inbuilt app for iOS users. In this article, we are going to describe one of the best app (imessage) and how to access it with windows PC’s.
Basically, imessage app is developed by world’s best company Apple and it helps you to chat or message with your loved one or friend and it supportable for all the macbook’s, ipad’s, iOS and became one of the most commonly used app for messaging. By looking at the features of imessage the people who are using the Windows PC are excited to use it once but most of them have one common doubt that is it supportable for the windows PC’s. Yes, it will and you should not be worry about how to download it and use it. we are here to teach you those all. If you have imessage not working problem click here to solve this problem.
Features of iMessage
- You may chat with many people’s at a time with the help of group chat option.
- If the other person starts typing that will be displayed on on your screen.
- The delivery report will be shown means if your message has reached or not.
- Through this app you can send or receive the video clips, audio files and also documents.
- This app helps you to send or receive the messages very quickly.
Download imessage using iPadian Emulator
If you are trying to run iMessage on windows PC very first ipadian emulator will be needed. Then the only imessage will be accessed with all windows version’s (7,8,10). Here below we will take you with some steps.
Steps involved in imessage download for windows PC
- First of all, you have to download the ipadian emulator which is available on official site.
- Now start installing it on your windows PC.
- Run the emulator once the installation process has been done.
- Go to search bar and type imessage then once get the app download it by clicking on download button.
- Then access the app and get good use of it.
- Then now you are free to message or have a chat with your loved one or friends.
Install iMessage in Windows using Google Chrome Remote Desktop
Now you need two computers here. If you have two computers installed Mac and Windows operating system then you can go with the further procedure.
- Now install Chrome browser in the both of your computers.
- Now open those browsers on both computers.
- Now try the Google Chrome Remote Desktop and connect both computers using the Google Chrome.
- Now you have connected both computers using Google Chrome.
- Now you can use the Mac software in Windows system.
- Now you can use the iMessage app in the Windows.