If you have forgotten your Yahoo password, and there are really important messages or emails waiting for your answer, you need to get your forgotten Yahoo password back. How? There are two following ways.
Go to the Yahoo! Password Helper page. Follow the steps to reset your forgotten Yahoo password, using your alternate email address or answer your security question. This is the most used way for people who forget their Yahoo password, and it is very easy. The only condition is that you must have a valid alternative email address or the answer to your security question. If you do not have any of them, you need a switch to the second form. First of all, get the Yahoo password restoration tool here: Wondershare WinSuite 2012, a reliable program that can help you find Yahoo’s password in few steps, do not worry.
- Start your Yahoo password restoration tool.
- After installing the program on your computer, start up and go to “Password & Key Finder” in the menu at the top.
- Click on “Password Finder” in the control panel to start the search for Yahoo’s forgotten password.
- Select Yahoo! Mail / Yahoo! Messenger Password
- Select “Yahoo Mail / Yahoo Messenger Password” and click “Next” to reset Yahoo password.
- Reset the forgotten password Yahoo
- Here, you can find and export your Yahoo Messenger password stored on the source computer as a special encrypted file.
- With this file, you can log in to your Yahoo Messenger on any other computer without the need to enter a password.
- All you need to do is copy this encrypted file to any location on the destination computer and click Restore password data.
- After having enabled Yahoo Messenger, you can log in directly to it.